Upcoming Exam Dates
- The ABMSP certification in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine recognizes individuals with advanced knowledge, competence, and skill in their field. Only the most qualified and exceptional candidates are eligible to sit for the Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine certification exam.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Sufficient of experience or training from an accredited body
- Possession of a medical license and degree conferred by an institution in the United States
- Two letters of recommendation from fellow podiatrists
- At least 8 documented primary care cases that meet the Board’s established case submission requirements
- Submission of cases must be made within one year of examination date and performed within a two-year time frame.
- Evidence and verification of all of the above from applicable sources
Refer to the Candidate Handbook for the application instructions, details on the eligibility requirements, and case submission guidelines. Candidates must also submit a consent form and pay all required fees.
Access the Handbook here: